daisy
the flowers



REPLACE CBOX HERE

Template were made by flwsdaisy. Image was taken from transparent and tutorial from wanaseoby.xoxo
Thankyou
Khamis, Disember 12 | Khamis, Disember 12, 2013 | 0Comment

Thankyou pulak ? Haha . Biarlaa :P

Kali nihhh untuk siapa pulak ehhehh ? Hahaha 
Untuk Tunang ku yang KuCintaiKuRinduiKuKasihi ♥
Thankyou sebab kembali semula in my life . 
Tahu tak ?
IAlwaysLoveYou ✌
IAlwaysMissYou ✌
Setiap saat minit jam hari bulan and tahun . 
#seriustalk ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
I'll never can to hate you ! 
When I see your cute smile ,. 
When I hear your voice ,.
When I hear your laughing ,. 
When I hear your joke ,. 
And . Whatever you do infront of me ,.
, I can feel the LOVE in my heart ッ
It's just for you !

Yaa ! You're special to me and veryvery special . 
But why ? 
You're special to me without any reason . 
Believe me !

ILOVEYOU
And can't to explain with anyword .

IMISSYOU !
And always miss you . 

Credit to :
MyFiance ...
Raja Mohamad Syafiq Amin Bin Raja Abdul Rahman